First National Bank of Bangor can revoke or terminate your card without cause or notice. We recommend customers do not authorize others to use their cards.
Point of Sale transactions are limited to $500 per calendar day; limit can be adjusted temporarily
Cash withdrawals from an ATM are limited to $300 per calendar day; limit can be adjusted temporarily
Transactions initiated outside WI or MN require the use of your PIN
If traveling outside the U.S., be sure to notify the bank to avoid any interruption in service
Three easy ways to get a Debit card or ATM card:
- Visit any of our 5 convenient locations
- Call customer service at 608-486-2386
- Complete an application and return to our office
Your FNB Debit Card is:
- Convenient and safer than carrying cash
- Purchases are deducted directly from your checking account
- Cash is accessible from any ATM that accepts VISA/MasterCard
- Accepted worldwide where you see the VISA/MasterCard logo
To report a lost or stolen debit card, please call 608-486-2386 immediately during business hours.
After hours, please call 1-800-264-5578. Also be sure to notify the bank when normal banking hours resume.